Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Update

Christ is risen! Alleluia!

Hubby and L2 were still at the lake Easter morning, so L1, G and I went to church. I am so glad we went to the mid-morning service because about 10 minutes after we got home, there was a torrential downpour. L1 and I hid Easter eggs for G to hunt in the house! Actually, he had a lot of fun. There are some really good hiding places in a house, and we only used 2 rooms.

Here is a picture of the 3 of us after church. Sorry the quality is not that great. Not using a tripod requires some creativity and sometimes the photo quality suffers for it.


Here is L1 showing how much he still enjoys getting his Easter basket.


My (two out of three) handsome boys.




Mid-afternoon, L2 and hubby got home from the lake. They brought the dead unicycles home with them. I don't really think there is any hope of bringing them back to life, so they will be laid to rest by the curb for Wed. trash pick-up and their replacement should be here by next week.





And please just ignore the background mess that is my hubby's office.

The sun also broke out in the afternoon, so it turned out to be an absolutely beautiful day. After doing laundry and packing for the MS 150 next weekend, I was able to get in a nice 6 mile run. I must say, it gets easier and easier to do this mileage the more I do it. Now if only I would get faster too!

Dudley is 3 months old and has still not figured out that he is NOT a little puppy. Here he is sleeping "in" Jitter's bed.


Here he is sleeping (he sleeps a lot!)on a pile of towels in the laundry room. My foot is in the picture to give some perspective as to his size now. The spots all over him are water drops because he and Huck also think they are labs and I can't keep them out of the pool!



We are in puppy classes now too. He is the star pupil too because he is just so lazy laid back. There are 2 labs, a german shepherd, a pit bull and a jack russell in the class. He is the heaviest of them all (55 lbs last week), though not the tallest. But he will sit the longest and stay the longest because he just doesn't have the energy to do anything else.

So, that is the weekend update. All in all, a very nice relaxing weekend. Hope yours was equally blessed.

Peace Out!
Tri-Vet

No comments:

Post a Comment