Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Total Randomness

Nothing much really happening here. I did take G for a very much needed and requested my him haircut yesterday. I love it when there are dramatically different before and after looks. So...here he is before you will remember from Easter.


And here he is sporting his new cool doo for you!




Now isn't he so cute? You know, now that you can see he has eyebrows and ears!

The MS 150 is this weekend, so countdown for all of you...2 more days till I do it, 4 more days till I blog about it and 5 more days till I stop talking about it already! At least till next year. Anyhoo, I was shopping for a pair of waterproof shoes that I can wear in the public shower (ewww!) and around the fairgrounds where we will camp in LaGrange. I found a cute pink pair of crocs, which are just perfect and while I was looking for my size, I looked over and saw these.



A pair of croc crocs! OMG, they are soooo cute! And since there is no way my boys would wear them, and they don't come in their size anyway, I bought them for my best friends little boy who just turned one in February! I can't wait to see him in them this summer!

In other randomness, does anyone else think that the judges being able to save someone on Idol is like taking the vote away from the people? Matt was saved tonight and so now two people will be going home next week. I think all they did was delay Matt going home for another week. It doesn't really matter anyway, because Adam is totally going to win.

And while I am complaining about reality shows, I want to complain about 60 Minutes running over EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. and so my DVR records half of it and thus only half of the Amazing Race. L1 and I like to watch that together, some of the rare time he still likes to hang out with his mom, and we have not seen one complete episode since before spring break!! GRRRRRR!

Well, I don't have any more random thoughts right now...and no organized ones either, so I guess that means I am ready for bed.

Peace Out!
Tri-Vet

2 comments:

  1. Love the radomness. The Crocs and ADAM will win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Adam will win also but I have high hopes for Kris I really like him too and Danny. I bet Anoope or how ever you spell his name is a little ticked off with the save thing cuz Lil would have totally gone home. Oh well...they both would never had made it to the top three anyway. I love this show if you couldn't tell. I too loved your randomness and the Crocs! ;)

    ReplyDelete