Thursday, March 19, 2009

It IS a Revolt!

Yesterday morning I woke up and I couldn't move my neck. I couldn't tilt my head back without supporting it because my neck muscles felt like I had a severe case of whiplash. Today, I woke up and not only is my neck hurting, but other muscles that I never knew I had are in revolt! We are trying to decide what to do today, either the zoo or hiking and I am thinking I need to decide between a deep tissue massage or the hospital!

Yesterday morning, G&G had a project to be done. They needed a rotten deck torn out so that a concrete one can be poured in its place, so L2, being the hard worker that he is decided he would go tackle it.




My hubby and father-in-law went to help. They quickly got it all done. Here is a three generation picture of my FIL, hubby and L2 working hard.




Anyway, yesterday early afternoon my SIL and dogs and I did a brisk 2 mile walk (pain or not I still have a triathlon in 2 weeks) and then hubby and I took the boys to a family fun center called Boondocks, north of Denver. For those of you from the Houston area, it is kind of like Mountasia only way bigger. From 4-10 pm you could get an unlimited ticket and play as much miniature golf, go-carts, laser tag, and bumper boats as you want. It also came with a bunch of tokens for the arcade games inside. The boys had a total blast! They played several rounds of golf, rode the go-carts too many times to count, and won so many tickets, particularly L2 on the games, that they each came away with several of those cheap cheesy prizes. Hubby and I just watched and took pictures. I did ride the roller coaster simulator with L1 though. It wasn't NEARLY as exciting as the real thing, although it also did not hurt my neck like the real ones, so that was a plus. I LOVE roller coasters!! Anyway, I digress, here are some pictures of the evening.














My in-laws all think Dudley has grown just since we have been here. He did graduate to a bigger collar yesterday. Look at the size of his paw in my hand and he is just 12 weeks old.



Here he is sleeping.


Is he the cutest thing ever or what?!

So, it's time for me to decide what to do now. I am really voting for the massage, but hubby and the boys are going for the zoo. More on our adventures later.

Peace out!
Tri-Vet

No comments:

Post a Comment