Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pushing his luck

Yesterday I came home to find this face looking at me when I came in the door.





It has GUILT written all over it, doesn't it? So I went in search of what he was guilty about and I found this.







I am seriously considering giving him blunt force trauma to his posterior quarter (kicking his butt)! I didn't of course, but after much yelling, he pretty much acted like the rest of my kids and did this.






I get no respect. But I am going to put a shout out to my good friend J and plead with her to give me the number for the place where she bought her dog garage. For my sake and for Huck's.

Of course, nothing he has done makes me feel less excited about getting this one too!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my....Huck is so funny. I know, were I in your shoes I'm sure I wouldn't find it so funny. Well, maybe the part where he hides his head in shame. And how adorable is that pup?!? Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a crate for Frank when he was smaller, but he quickly out grew it. It fit our old boxer just fine. He hasn't fit in it since he was three or four months old. We now keep him in a giant dog play pen. I think it's purpose is an exercise pen for small dogs. He could totally jump out of it but (I'm guessing) because he was crate trained from the time we brought him home, he doesn't even try. It comes up to his chin and we keep his bed and some toys in it. He sleeps there at night, too. It can be configured to a square or circle or....any shape I guess. It's the only thing we found that was big enough and didn't require a second mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a face. Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...Mike would have hit the ceiling if he came home to that. Smaller dog! Much smaller dog!

    ReplyDelete