Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a CRATE day!

Dudley went to work with me today for the first time. I take my pups to work with me everyday until they are potty trained. I came home to find these at the back door.



Woo Hoo!! I was so happy, because I am really sick of doing this every morning,




yet still coming home to see this.


and no that isn't old damage, it is the new damage from today! The flash is kind of bright, but the wood from the chair rail is completely missing down to the drywall on the right side!


I decided to put them in the office since there really is no other place I can put both of them because they are so huge. So I rearranged the office a bit to accommodate both new dog garages. L1 helped me put them together lickety split and here they are all beautiful, black and wiry.


They are so big that they make Huck look like a little puppy. I could fit two of him in one, so he has plenty of room to grow! I hope that they are going to be the saving grace for my house. I will let you know! And just to remind you what it is all for...

No comments:

Post a Comment