Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tales from the crypt

I can't seem to shake this crud that I have. I feel like I have been ran over by a truck and I sound like I am dying a slow horrible death by coughing up a lung! I think it has progressed to bronchitis and I am going to have to go to the doctor and get checked out tomorrow hopefully. I haven't worked out in 2 days and don't foresee being able to for at least another couple of days. This has thrown a wrench in the spokes of my training plan, and I hope it won't put me too far behind target for my first race on April 4Th. Unfortunately, I am worried that hubby and son #3 are also coming down with something, as they both have sore throats and some congestion starting.

In other news, do you think these two may possibly be friends now?




They aren't. They just had a moment I guess, or else the fact that Dudley bothers Jitter even more than Huck she decided he wasn't so bad. Actually, he was on the bed first and he, unlike her, is willing to share.

And just a couple of pics to show you what an animal lover my L2 really is! These are so precious! The first one is of him actually sleeping in the pen with Dudley and Sassy when I first brought them home. (Sassy is his sister that went to live with my friend, L)






Hopefully, tomorrow I will have a vet lesson, or at least something more interesting than the family crud!

No comments:

Post a Comment